12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This 12-day tour introduces you to the cities, towns, and attractions of Myanmar and is designed for those looking for affordable travel. From Bagan to Kalaw and beyond, you'll see pagodas and archaeological sites, watch the sunset from U Bein Bridge, learn about Burmese culture, visit hill tribe villages, see Shan Hill, take a boat ride on Inle Lake, get a glimpse of what local life is like, and much more. Nine nights of hotel accommodation are included, as well as as one night at a village and one night on an overnight bus. This is a one-way tour that starts in Mandalay and ends in Yangon.
- Enjoy included activities such as boat rides in Bagan and Inle Lake, a horse-cart ride in Ava, and two days of trekking in Kalaw
- Transportation by car provided for sightseeing in Mandalay and Yangon
- Travel by local express bus for part of the trip
- Learn about the sights from a guide during some activities
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees and Tips for tour guides
Camera fees and other expenses not mentioned in itinerary
Early checkin and late checkout charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at Mandalay International airport holding your name board. You need to inform us of arrival flight information such as arrival time, flight No, airline name, etc before arrival day.
- Mandalay International Airport, Tada-U, Myanmar (Burma)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children for cycling
- Shorts or sleeveless tops and shoes are not allowed to enter place of Pagodas and Religious area.
- We suggest you to carry something to protect from the sun and the dusts
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- There will be drivers who speak limited English and tour guide service will be on 2 organized days according to itinerary only.
- About Local Express Bus: Called Express buses although they are not always faster (sometimes called VIP buses) are very comfortable, usually having reclining seats and 2+1 or 1+1 seating (as opposed to the usual 2+2). Many bus schedules operate overnight, which allows you to make the most of your days. Most longer journeys feature at least one refreshment stop at a large complex of restaurants on the main Yangon-Nay Pyi Taw-Mandalay Expressway. These offer you the opportunity to stretch your legs and get a drink and a snack to eat. Bottled water, and sometimes a small snack, are supplied on all Express VIP buses and some other buses. All those express buses have Air condition service, and blankets, but the private video player are provided in some overnight buses. Buses do not have toilets on board.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Myanmar Upper Land Culture and Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Highlights of Myanmar on a Budget?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Highlights of Myanmar on a Budget?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Highlights of Myanmar on a Budget?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Highlights of Myanmar on a Budget?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayBus Tours - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - YangonMulti-day Tours - YangonHistorical Tours - YangonCategory