Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day Margaret River tasting tour including lunch
- Taste local coffee at Yahava KoffeeWorks
- Pose for photos on Prevelly Beach and visit Ngilgi Cave
- Tuck into a delicious winery lunch accompanied by wine tasting
- Sample local artisan products at Yallingup Shearing Shed
- Great-value tour includes lunch, hotel pickup, and food tastings
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Margaret River Visitors Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is at the Yahava Koffee Works, where you’ll have chance to get your caffeine fix with a range of teas and coffees to sample. Taste both Australian and international coffee beans, and listen as your guide explains the art of brewing the perfect coffee.
Continue along the coast, stopping to snap photos of Prevelly Beach, a surf hotspot where the annual Margaret River pro surfing competition is held. Then, visit a local winery to taste a variety of biodynamic wines, accompanied by a selection of free-range smoked meats.
Pause for a leisurely lunch at either the Fishbone or Vasse Felix winery, where you’ll enjoy a wine tasting, followed by a delicious lunch and a glass of your favorite wine.
With your appetite sated, stop by Ngilgi Cave to learn more about Australia’s fascinating Aboriginal heritage before taking a tour of the Yallingup Shearing Shed. Here, you’ll have chance to sample local artisan products including handicrafts made from Australian wool, natural olive oil skin products, and tasty organic foods. Finally, visit a local brewery (depending on the season) for a refreshing beer or ale, and gain an insight into Australia’s growing craft beer scene.
After a full day sampling the delights of the Margaret River region, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 7.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Should the guest have any health restrictions please advise at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harvest Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms