- 2-hour group surfing lesson in Margaret River
- Learn to surf at one of the legendary surf beaches of Western Australia
- Practice the surfing basics on the beach before trying it out in the water
- Receive coaching from the instructor while attempting to catch the waves
Departure & Return
Lessons are generally held at Redgate Beach, however if conditions aren't suitable we will notify you of the best location for the conditions on the day. Please meet the Margaret River Surf School van at Redgate Beach Car Park 10 minutes prior to your lesson commencing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years (private lessons available for younger children)
- Please notify the tour operator of any relevant medical conditions at the time of checkout
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Margaret River Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms