7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travelers who want to taste wine and more in Margaret River—one of Western Australia’s most popular wine-growing regions—can get their fill with this tour. It provides a guided journey through the region and stops to sample: wine, cocktails, liqueur, cheese, chocolate, French nougat, venison, and beer. Plus, get a behind-the-scenes look at winemaking, from planting to aging to tasting.
- Sample local wine, spirits, cheese, chocolate, nougat, beer, and venison
- Don’t worry about organizing lunch, it’s included with your tour
- Visit several wineries and get a behind-the-scenes look at winemaking, from planting to aging
- Pickup and drop-off from your Margaret River hotel or Riverview Tourist Park
Saved to wishlist!
All wine tasting fees
Bottled water on board
Cheese & Crackers at wine tasting
Cocktail and Liqueur samples
Accommodation pickup and drop-off
Lunch with Craft Beer or a glass of wine or soft drink
Tastings at Chocolate, Cheese and Nougat factories
Any additional wine, spirit or beer tastings outside of the described in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK UP & DROP OFF
Cheers will guarantee free pickup and Drop from any location within the Margaret River Township.
In addition for any bookings of 4 or more Cheers guarantee free pick up from any location within the Margaret River Cape Region.
The Full Bottle Tour is a Full day tour that picks you up between 10.00 am – 10.30 am and drops you off between 5.30-6.00 pm. Remembering that departure and drop off times are dependent on customer location within the Margaret River Region. YES, we will come and get you if you are within the Margaret River Town.
At the completion of your Full Bottle Tour Cheers will then drop you back at your nominated location within Margaret River Region.
IMPORTANT TOUR HOUSEWORK
Cheers has been operating for over 15 years. In this time, we have learnt that the best start to your tour is a smooth pick up. Text communication works best. When making your booking, you will see a tick box asking for your mobile confirmation.
• Cheers will send confirmation of your pickup v SMS text to your booking mobile number.
• Please check your mobile for a pickup time text at around 6.30 pm the night before your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adut
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheers Wine & Scenic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Margaret River Tour: The Full Bottle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Margaret River Tour: The Full Bottle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Margaret River Tour: The Full Bottle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Margaret River Tour: The Full Bottle
5 hours 20 minutes
13 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
14 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Beer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMargaret RiverFood Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaAudio Guides - Western AustraliaDistillery Tours - Western AustraliaBeer & Brewery Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleAudio Guides - FremantleDistillery Tours - FremantleBeer & Brewery Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleFood Tours - PerthBus Tours - PerthAudio Guides - PerthDistillery Tours - PerthBeer & Brewery Tours - PerthFull-day Tours - PerthCategory