- Discover the essential sights of Melaka, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor the city’s Malaysian-Chinese “nyonya” fusion cuisine over lunch
- Ride a trishaw (pedal rickshaw) through the streets
- Enjoy a more personal experience in a group no larger than 15
Departure & Return
Departure Point: From Malacca cruise port (Parameswara Jetty) Return point: To Malacca cruise port (Parameswara Jetty)
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Total walking distance approximately 3 to 4km mostly leveled ground. Short climb up the steps of St. Paul hill.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms