1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Coyoacan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tickets to Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, workshop and liquor tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tickets to Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, workshop and liquor tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tickets to Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, workshop and liquor tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tickets to Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, workshop and liquor tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 210039P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMexico CitySkip-the-Line Tours - Central MexicoAttractions & Museums - Central MexicoSkip-the-Line Tours - TaxcoAttractions & Museums - TaxcoSkip-the-Line Tours - AcapulcoAttractions & Museums - AcapulcoCategory
Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)La Feria ChapultepecNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)XochimilcoAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)CoyoacánMexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)San Andrés MixquicSan Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)