Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a Jet Ski tour along Miami’s Biscayne Bay
- Choose from multiple departure times
- Experience breathtaking waterfront views
- Jet Ski rental and life jacket included
- Escape the hustle of city life
Departure & Return
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive a jet ski
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customers born after January 1, 1988 must bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test in order to operate the Jet Skis. If you are required to take the test, please advise in the Special Requirements field when making your booking.
- Please note the pricing is per jet ski. Max 2 people per jet ski
- Minimum age to ride as a passenger is 10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- GUEST MUST CALL AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO DATE OF RESERVATION TO SCHEDULE THEIR TIME OF DEPARTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit per Jet Ski 380 LBS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Water Life Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands