- Ride across 32 islands on this scenic day trip to Key West
- Enjoy a cruise to the coral reef in a 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran
- Receive professional snorkeling instruction
- Discover tropical fish, reefs, and animals
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Then, hop on board a 50-foot catamaran vessel for a cruise off the coast. Try a snorkeling session above a coral reef in the Key West wildlife refuge. Before diving in, get some simple instructions from the experts, then prepare to see more than 600 species of colorful fish, coral, and other sea life that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. All the equipment—a snorkel, mask, fins, and vest—are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Must know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff