5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Secure your ticket in advance, and explore Miami by land, and sea on this half-day tour by bus and boat. Hop aboard an open-top double-decker bus to explore Miami Beach, downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Little Havana, and more. Then, discover Millionaire’s Row, Star Island, Palm Island, Hibiscus Island, and more by boat.
- See Miami hotspots by land and sea
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
- Ride through Miami Beach, Little Havana, and sail past Millionaire's Row
Saved to wishlist!
City sightseeing and boat cruise tour
Miami Bus Tour
Miami Boat Ride of Star Island
Optional Free time for lunch time and or shopping time
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
305 Lincoln Rd , 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
305 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, Fl 33139
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring your cameras, lots to see
- Comfortable attire recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 71 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Double Decker
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What additional money do we need to bring?
A:Please note that the Everglades National Park is issuing a $3.00 fee per person and will need to be paid during check-in.
Where is the meeting point?
A:The meeting point for this tour is 305 LINCOLN ROAD Miami Beach, FL 33139.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiHop on Hop Off - FloridaBus Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaHop on Hop Off - Fort LauderdaleBus Tours - Fort LauderdaleDay Cruises - Fort LauderdaleWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleHalf-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleHop on Hop Off - Boca RatonBus Tours - Boca RatonDay Cruises - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonHalf-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Rickenbacker TrailMiami Children's MuseumKey BiscayneMango's Tropical CaféPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Bal HarbourDe la Cruz CollectionVizcaya Museum and Gardens Dolphin MallAventura MallHomestead-Miami SpeedwayWynwood WallsMiami Washington AvenueWynwood Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Holocaust Memorial Miami BeachNew World CenterPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Jungle IslandBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park