- 2-hour private nighttime tour of Miami
- Drive along the Venetian Causeway to Biscayne Bay
- Learn about Miami’s rich film history from a knowledgeable guide
- View celebrity mansions and the Art Deco architecture of South Beach
- See Miami’s brilliantly lit downtown skyline from a prime vantage point
- Travel by comfortable private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport and cruise ship port pickups may require special arrangements, please contact us upon booking.
Tours up to 4pp will be conducted in a 4 door jeep wrangler unless specified otherwise.
Tours of 5-12 pp will be conducted in a full size SUV or a Passenger Van
- Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
Then head to South Beach to view famous sites like Versace Mansion and filming locations from Scarface, The Birdcage and There’s Something About Mary. Enjoy lively narration from your guide as you zip through Miami's historic center to see epic skyscrapers like 80-year-old Intercontinental Hotel and the 47-story Miami Tower, aglow with an LED light display.
Finish with a historic drive through downtown and the Brickell Financial District, and onto Key Biscayne along the Rickenbacker Causeway. Throughout the trip, you'll hear colorful tales about the area’s 5,000-year history and contemporary culture. Admire gorgeous views of the nighttime cityscape from the bay before heading back.
Your evening sightseeing tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour can be customized
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tons of Fun Tours and Rentals, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Miami Nighttime Sightseeing.