- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Outside Burgerking Restaurant Next to Platform no. 1 Churchgate Western Railway Station
What To Expect
Take a short walk to Churchgate Khau Galli (food street). There, try favorite dishes like Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, Sev, and Dahi Puri.
After tasting the most famous chaat of Mumbai, try the city's 'fast food' dish, Pav Bhaji, created in the 1850s for textile mill workers in Mumbai. Then try the most affordable street food of Mumbai, Vada Pav. Then cool your taste buds with a seasonal fruit shake like sitafal (custard apple) or chikoo (sapodilla).
Hop in a kaali peeli (local) taxi to get to Mohammed Ali Road, a street food paradise for meat eaters that is also very popular during Ramadan. Taste dishes like Baida Roti (chicken and egg stuffed in flat bread), Seekh Kebab (minced meat grilled on a skewer), and Bun Kebab (meat tucked inside a bread roll).
Afterward, take a short walk before having desserts like Mawa Jalebi, and seasonal fruit ice cream from an ice cream shop that has been family-run for 125 years.
Finish your street foodtour by taking a kaali peeli taxi back to Churchgate Railway Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not Gluten Free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amaze Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff