3 to 4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Discover the colonial heritage of Mumbai on a half-day walking tour with a local guide. Visit major sites including the Gateway of India, Regal Theater, the Prince of Wales Museum, and the Victoria Terminus Railway Station—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll also take in Elphinstone College, Bombay High Court, the Flora Fountain, and learn about the 19th-century architecture and rare books of the David Sassoon Library. Your guide shares commentary about India's colonial era on this comprehensive tour of India's largest city.
- Private half-day Mumbai colonial heritage walking tour
- Learn about the legacy of the British in Mumbai
- Get photo ops of colonial-era architecture in Mumbai
- View the World Heritage-listed Victoria Terminus Railway Station
- Experience Mumbai up close with a local guide who makes it easier to negotiate the hectic streets
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting and assistance service
All Fees and Taxes
Car with driver (if option selected)
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Starbucks Cafe , Hotel Taj Mahal Palace, opp. Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
Starbucks Coffee, The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, opp. Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India