- Private tour of Mumbai's Dharavi slums
- Learn about the area's history and culture on a walking tour
- Visit a marketplace, local schools, and artisan workshops
- Round-trip transportation from your Mumbai hotel
Departure & Return
You will find your guide at Cafe Coffee Day which is just next to Mahim railway station west.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Alternate departure times can be requested. Please advise selected departure time during booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magical Mumbai Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A must see to get an different impression of a slum" See review