Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guaranteed entrance fee to Neuschwanstein Castle
- “Skip-the-line” ticket - shave hours off your wait time
- Guided tour of King Ludwig II’s fairy tale castle
- Round-trip transport from central location in Munich
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We meet you in front of the Intercity Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is combined by car and train
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bavarian Castle Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas