Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Bavaria's Neuschwanstein Castle on a day trip from Munich
- Avoid long ticket lines with skip-the-line admission
- Enjoy free time to explore the castle independently
- Combined train and minibus transportation makes this an easy day trip
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation combined by train and bus
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised to enter castles
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bavarian Castle Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Do not expect a guided tour, you will get the tour from the castle staff." See review