4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Kayaks, life jackets and paddles
Food and drinks, unless specified. Personal expenses.
Personal major medical including evacuation insurance
Departure & Return
109 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 2, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
We are in front of Linh Son Pagoda.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hat, sunscreen, repellent, swimsuit (if desired), camera, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum Participants: 2
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phat Tire Ventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike and Kayak with exploring Tuyen Lam Lake in Da Lat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike and Kayak with exploring Tuyen Lam Lake in Da Lat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike and Kayak with exploring Tuyen Lam Lake in Da Lat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike and Kayak with exploring Tuyen Lam Lake in Da Lat
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMy SonBus Tours - Central VietnamHiking - Central VietnamWater Tours - Central VietnamKayaking - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Da NangHiking - Da NangWater Tours - Da NangKayaking - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - Hoi AnHiking - Hoi AnWater Tours - Hoi AnKayaking - Hoi AnHalf-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory