- Mountain bike tour in northern Dalat
- Ride with an informative guide through the countryside near Victory Lake and Langbiang Mountain
- Learn about the Central Highlands in south Vietnam
- Test your skills on a semi-technical bike ride
- Includes snacks, use of bike equipment, drinking water, entrance fees, and guide
Departure & Return
We are in front of Linh Son pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Da Lat and also a good place for chilling out.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide along a scenic route that winds past farms and forested paths to the beginning of the off-road section, a trail with views over Victory Lake.
Take a wide trail that narrows into a more technical section with tree roots and other obstacles. You can always walk your bike when needed, and wave hello to local farmers who may observe your progress as you navigate the rough roads.
Take in superb views of the high peaks of Langbiang Mountain as you ride through the countryside of southern Vietnam's Central Highlands.
Your tour ends with return to central Dalat at the end of your strenuous journey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phat Tire Ventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms