Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel aboard the famous Napa Valley Wine Train for a unique Napa dining experience
- Ride a restored antique train through gorgeous Napa Valley
- Admire views of rolling vineyards on your round-trip ride to St. Helena
- Enjoy a freshly prepared gourmet meal and dessert
- Explore the train's multiple cars and visit the kitchen to see the chefs in action
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Take advantage of our Station Cafe and Gift Shop and introductory video. Arrive at 10:30am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Any reserved seats not claimed within 10 minutes prior to departure may be released for resale
- Dress code is smart casual; cocktail attire encouraged for dinner
- Please note: you will be placed in traditional railroad seating, multiple parties will be seated together, sharing a table. This experience is more authentic!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Train
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This wine train is a rare occasion when grandparents can enjoy the scenary and kids are excited to be on anvintage train." See review
- "Pleasant station, a comfortable train, and perfectly acceptable cuisine, dramatically compromised by the lack of a guide (or narration of any type); IMO, borderline inexcusable for a Tour of this cost." See review