- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- Your guide captures photos of your tour
- All necessary kayaking equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We launch from the pull off parking area in the middle of Big Hickory Island. Look for the clear kayaks and the white cargo trailer to find your guide!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must bring their own life jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For your safety, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per guest, and a combined limit of 425 lbs for two people in a tandem kayak
- Our kayaks are tandem and designed for 2 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SHPH Adventures LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons