- Explore Grand Bahama at your own pace during a private day tour
- Round-trip minivan transit from your hotel or port is included
- Pick from multiple tour itineraries to see different island highlights
- Choose a bespoke tour itinerary if you wish to customize your sightseeing
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking. Separate bookings are required for groups larger than 15
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible for our "Design Your Own Experience" tour, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring along swim gear and beach towels
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY At YOUR Pace Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.