4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycle around the island of Nassau during this small-group guided bike tour. Stop at locations such as the historic Fort Charlotte, the home of the Bahamas Governor-General; shop for souvenirs at the Straw Market; and relax on the white-sand beaches of Junkanoo Beach. Sample local Bahamian products like tea at Tasty Teas, small-batch rum at John Watling's Rum Distillery, chocolate at Graycliff Chocolatier, and conch fritters at Arawak Cay.
- Pedal around Nassau on a bike, leaving the navigation to your guide
- Sample Bahamian treats like rum, chocolate, and conch fritters
- All equipment and coconut water included
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Option 1: Tour departs at 10:30am. Tour 8 of Nassau's leading tourist attractions in 34 & 1/2 hours.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
10 adults 3 children (6-12 yrs) persons maximum per each tour
Baby bicycle tow seats- Ages 2- 5 years old/ tours for free
Cruise ship patrons-pickup
Hotel or Stop over patrons pickup
Local professional tour guide
A complimentary bottle of pure coconut water and also a bottle of drinking water
Conch fritter samples
Headsets to hear our tour guide enlighten and educate you with historical information of the Bahamas while peddling
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Rain gear in the event of "Liquid sunshine"
Lockers and backpacks to secure your valuables (available to rent)
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Hand made coconut thatched Native hats available for sale on property
Food and drinks, unless specified
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Departure & Return
Infant View Rd, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 10 adults and 3 children (ages 6-12 yrs) maximum per tour, 13 people total
- Children bikes available ages 6-12 years old- please advise us in your booking if you need a child bike.
- Baby bicycle tow seats are also available for ages 2-5 years old (the tour is free for this age group) - please advise us in your booking if you need a tow seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to ride solo is 6 years
- Draw string bags to secure your valuables are available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coconut Water Cruisers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 41284P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Nassau Historical Guided Bike Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Distillery Tours Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNassauNew Providence IslandDistillery Tours - New Providence IslandMountain Bike Tours - New Providence IslandHistorical Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandDistillery Tours - FreeportMountain Bike Tours - FreeportHistorical Tours - FreeportHalf-day Tours - FreeportDistillery Tours - MiamiMountain Bike Tours - MiamiHistorical Tours - MiamiHalf-day Tours - MiamiCategory
Marine Habitat at AtlantisFort FincastleArawak CayChrist Church CathedralFort CharlotteGovernment HouseParadise Island Pirates of NassauHeritage Museum of the BahamasNassau Public Library & MuseumParliament SquareAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandJunkanoo Expo MuseumAtlantis, Paradise IslandNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)