Departure & Return
Our ferry departs at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, East Dock behind Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville on Paradise Island. The Paradise Island Ferry Terminal is located between the two main bridges that connect Paradise Island and Nassau, Bahamas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- On Pearl Island we only accept credit cards (cashless transactions due to new health and safety regulations).
- Please bring beach towel, credit card, swimwear, sun protection, hat/sunglasses, an extra set of clothes (just in case), camera
- Children 3 years and younger are complimentary.
- Guests 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All guests participating in the snorkel tour must be 8 years or older.
- Place of Departure: Paradise Island Ferry Terminal
- Proof of age required with photo ID
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Pearl Island reserves the right to search bags before departure.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed except Baby food and formula.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own mask to cover your mouth and nose.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pearl Island Bahamas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms