2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Eat your way through charming Old Nassau with this two-hour culinary tour. You'll get to try a traditional Sunday lunch, sample rum cocktails (and learn about the beverage’s history in the island), and stroll through picturesque, colorful old streets with an expert local guide by your side to illuminate your experience.
- Explore the colorful streets of Old Nassau
- Experience Nassau with a local guide
- Dine on a traditional Sunday lunch
- Sample rum cocktails
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
3MH4+G78, Nassau, The Bahamas
W Hill St, Nassau, The Bahamas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with severe mobility issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tru Bahamian Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Savor Old Nassau Dining Stroll?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Savor Old Nassau Dining Stroll?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Savor Old Nassau Dining Stroll?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savor Old Nassau Dining Stroll?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNassauNew Providence IslandFood Tours - New Providence IslandWalking Tours - New Providence IslandFood Tours - FreeportWalking Tours - FreeportFood Tours - MiamiWalking Tours - MiamiCategory
Fort FincastleNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Parliament SquareMarine Habitat at AtlantisHeritage Museum of the BahamasAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandArawak CayJunkanoo Expo MuseumFort CharlotteChrist Church CathedralPirates of NassauParadise Island Atlantis, Paradise IslandNassau Public Library & MuseumGovernment House