Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience Indian Food: Delhi Food Tour
- Sample the flavors and cuisine this city is known for
- Explore the city on foot with your expert local guide
- See some of the city's most popular sites
- All beverages, snacks, and taxes included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Free pickup and drop is provided from central Delhi. For pickup and drop from places outside this zone, a drop of USD 25 is applicable.
- Free bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer are provided in every tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY India Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized