Explore our promoted experiences
- A private boat charter gives you the freedom to explore at your own pace
- All fishing and snorkeling equipment is provided on board
- Choose to fish, visit neighboring Rose Island, swim and snorkel, and more
- Pick between morning and afternoon tour times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
We’re docked at the Nassau Yacht Haven Marina on East Bay St. It’s the same marina where The Poop Deck restaurant is.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reel Dreams Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff