8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transportation from your hotel to the dock is not included
Departure & Return
2 Marina Drive Paradise Island N.P, The Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for children under the age of 2 yrs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Shores - Luxury Powerboat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Swimming Pigs, Pink Sand Beaches & Snorkeling to Spanish Wells?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Swimming Pigs, Pink Sand Beaches & Snorkeling to Spanish Wells?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Swimming Pigs, Pink Sand Beaches & Snorkeling to Spanish Wells?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Swimming Pigs, Pink Sand Beaches & Snorkeling to Spanish Wells?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew Providence IslandNature and Wildlife - NassauWater Tours - NassauFull-day Tours - NassauNature and Wildlife - Grand Bahama IslandWater Tours - Grand Bahama IslandFull-day Tours - Grand Bahama IslandNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaCategory
Arawak CayChrist Church CathedralGovernment HouseNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Marine Habitat at AtlantisFort CharlotteHeritage Museum of the BahamasAtlantis, Paradise IslandParadise Island Nassau Public Library & MuseumAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandStraw MarketJunkanoo Expo MuseumFort FincastleParliament Square