- Explore UNESCO-listed Hadrian’s Wall on a walking tour from Cawfields
- Uncover details not obvious when exploring alone, via a costumed guide
- Hear tales of the Romans and Northumberland National Park you’d otherwise miss
- Prebook with Viator to secure your place on your ideal date
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ancient Britain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.