- Learn to surf in a place popular with surfers—Newquay in Cornwall
- No need to buy kit—a wetsuit and surfboards are provided
- A full overview—as well as surf skills, learn beach and board safety tips
- A small-group experience means direct access to the teacher for questions
Departure & Return
*Please message us your email address to receive a confirmation email from us, and to receive the participation form to be completed before arrival. Please meet us at 40 Fore Street, Cornwall, TR71LP. Your nearest parking is Tower road car park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cornish Wave Surf & Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.