6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Vietnamese light lunch
Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Boat cruise & glass-bottom boat cruise/SIC
Snorkeling gear & life-jacket
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glass-bottom boat trip on Nha Trang Bay full day tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glass-bottom boat trip on Nha Trang Bay full day tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glass-bottom boat trip on Nha Trang Bay full day tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glass-bottom boat trip on Nha Trang Bay full day tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 24244P649
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNha TrangBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamClassic Car Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauCity Tours - Vung TauClassic Car Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCity Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityClassic Car Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory