4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See some distinctive temples and watch handicrafts being made in Nha Trang. Take a private car through the city, stopping to see temples, tall Buddha statues, and local artisans making various handicrafts. This tour is a convenient way to see Nha Trang's highlights and to enjoy a unique experience of the rural areas beyond the city.
- Get creative: take the opportunity to make grass mats and clay stoves with local craftspeople
- Learn about Vietnam's traditional farming methods with a visit to a rice farm
- Walk through a handicraft village to see noodles, hats, and rice paper being made
- Climb to a 24 metre ‘White Buddha’ statue for a peaceful view of the coast
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nha Trang Local Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 35811P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNha TrangBus Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory