- Explore Nha Trang in cooler climates during a evening food tour
- Receive personalized attention and tailored recommendations in a small group limited to 12
- Stray from the beaten path an visit hand-picked hotspots with a guide
- Meet other like-minded travelers with a passion for food
Departure & Return
Road face of Tram Huong Tower (in front of Nha Trang Lodge Hotel, 42 Tran Phu Street).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate vegetarians and vegans.
- Please note that this tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Therefore, street food venues and local dishes often vary; your local guide will make any final adjustments on the spot.
- Casual and comfortable dress for your convenience.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms