6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to scuba dive in Vietnam with a discovery course on Hon Mun Island off the coast of Nha Trang. In a small-group setting limited to two participants per instructor, you'll learn scuba diving basics, which give you a foundation so you can decide if you'd like to continue with scuba certification at another time. This experience is open to those 10 years of age and up.
- Scuba diving introductory course in Nha Trang
- Learn diving basics on Hon Mun Island
- Practice new skills in the shallow water of the island marine park
- Dive in open water under direct supervision
- This is not a certification course but provides a quick introduction to the skills necessary for true scuba diving
- Breakfast and lunch provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
14B Nguyễn Trung Trực, Tân Lập, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Active - Adventure Company and Dive Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNha TrangScuba Diving - Central VietnamScuba Diving - Vung TauScuba Diving - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory