5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Nha Trang is a popular coastal city with a massive range of sights to see. If you’re a first-time visitor unsure where to go or you’re travelling on a tight schedule, this half-day tour takes all the fuss of organising your itinerary out of your hands. Explore the gothic Christ the King Cathedral; see the giant white concrete Gautama Buddha at Long Son Pagoda; and get panoramic photos of Nha Trang from Tran Phu Bridge.
- Visit Po Nagar, an ancient temple built over a thousand years ago
- At Hon Chong Promontory, relax with a coffee and traditional concert performance
- All transport, including transfers from your hotel or cruise ship, is provided
- Perfect for families: explore Nha Trang in a private car or van
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Travel Nha Trang Co.,Ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Half-Day Nha Trang City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Half-Day Nha Trang City Tour
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNha TrangFood Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamMarkets - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCity Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMarkets - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Hoi AnBus Tours - Hoi AnCity Tours - Hoi AnMarkets - Hoi AnHistorical Tours - Hoi AnHalf-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory