Are you interested in?
82 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
344 Tours & Activities
100 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English and Vietnamese) Professional tour guides and supporters
Transportation (sleeping bus, transit car)
Food and drinks (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinners + 1,5l pure water per day)
Camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, Insulation sheets, tool kits)
Survival kit and first-aid
Domestic travel insurance (protection package of 100 millions Vietnam Dong)
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe East Bus Station (Mien Dong Bus Station) - Address: 292 Dinh Bo Linh, Ward 26, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
In case you are from other areas, our Customer Service will give you an advice for the most convenient transportation to the meeting point in Dam Mon, Van Thanh Commune.
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Start: 06:30 PM on Friday - End: 06:30 AM on next Monday
- Private tour: Flexible time
Return DetailsThe East Bus Station (Mien Dong Bus Station) - Address: 292 Dinh Bo Linh, Ward 26, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Essential items:
- Identification: Passport, insurance health care, ATM card
- Water: Depends on your need (Simple Backpackers provides 1,5 liter for each one per day)
- Trekking / Hiking backpack: The hip belt ensures all-day carrying comfort. The size is at least 25 liters to carry all your items. Important note: Rain cover for your backpack must be available
- Trekking / Hiking shoes: Do not use worn down shoes that can cause sideslip. No running or walking shoes. Recommend to use trekking / hiking shoes (vibram) with size of the shoes is bigger than normal 1 size. Good drainage is preferred.
- Sport clothes: Comfortable for trekking activities. No pants, short pants or jeans
- Sleeve cover, scarf, hat, widened harness belt: At least one more long socks in case wet. Widened harness belt prevents you from insect crawling into your clothes. Sleeve cover, scarf and hat keep your skin safe from sunburn
- Rain cover: Keep your body dry through heavy rain
- Coat: The temperature at campsite may drop lower at night and early morning
- Waterproof bag: Cover all your clothes and electronics before putting into your backpack
- High energy snack and drink: Depends on your need. Simple Backpackers will prepare energy drink and snack for each person
- Personal medicines as doctor’s advice: Any issue of your health condition must be approved by your doctor within personal drug treatment
- Optional items:
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simple Backpackers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 122513P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNha TrangOvernight Tours - Central VietnamMulti-day Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamOvernight Tours - Vung TauMulti-day Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauOvernight Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMulti-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory