6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the beauty of Bali on a private white-water rafting adventure. Round trip transportation takes you from your hotel to the rafting sight along the Ayung River. Suit up in all-inclusive safety equipment and head to the water with your private guide. Take in the rice fields, Ayung Valley, and local wildlife during your trip down the river. Afterward, refuel with a complimentary lunch buffet before heading back.
- Eat an included Balinese buffet lunch
- Relax in round trip transportation from your hotel
- Enjoy an action-packed tour with friends and family
- Immerse yourself in Bali’s natural beauty
Saved to wishlist!
Bali Accomodation in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatu, Canggu, Tanah lot, and Nusa Dua area.
Safety-approved Rafting equipment
Professional River Guide
Use of towels, shower and locker facilities
Use Waterproof Bag
Changing room and toilet facilities
Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Rafting Including Lunch and Transport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Rafting Including Lunch and Transport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Rafting Including Lunch and Transport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Rafting Including Lunch and Transport?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Rafting Including Lunch and Transport
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaBus Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory