3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Bedugul area and visit the Tanah Lot Temple on this all-day private tour. The mountain lake area in Bali is known for its plentiful fruit and vegetable markets; its cool climate is conducive to growing produce. Plus, at the end of the tour, head to Tanah Lot Temple, a Hindu shrine built on a rock formation, to catch the sunset.
- This tour is ideal for first-time and returning visitors
- Enjoy an Indonesian lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense)
- An attraction may be closed due to traditional Balinese ceremonies
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Price above mentioned are Price per car
The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
Air Conditioned Van
English Speaking Driver
Entrance and activity fees
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Marina, Jl. Dermaga I, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- pick up time 8 am at lobby hotel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Cosmo Bali Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Private Multi Tours-Tanah Lot Temple And Lempuyang The Gate Of Heaven ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Private Multi Tours-Tanah Lot Temple And Lempuyang The Gate Of Heaven ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Private Multi Tours-Tanah Lot Temple And Lempuyang The Gate Of Heaven ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Private Multi Tours-Tanah Lot Temple And Lempuyang The Gate Of Heaven ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Private Multi Tours-Tanah Lot Temple And Lempuyang The Gate Of Heaven
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursPlantation ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNusa DuaFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMulti-day Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory