8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you want the freedom to customize your own itinerary then opt for a private tour of Ubud. A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves in Bali’s cultural capital, this personalized tour covers both top Ubud attractions—which include the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and the Tegalalang Rice Terrace—and local villages and coffee plantations.
- See the best of Ubud with a private guide
- Explore at your own pace rather than having to wait for a group
- See both famous attractions and gain insight into local life
- Receive undivided attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or Benoa Port return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
English Speaking Driver
Super comfort air-conditioned
Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
Alcoholic drinks ( available purchase
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bali Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Day Tour in Ubud?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Day Tour in Ubud?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Day Tour in Ubud?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Day Tour in Ubud
4 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory