Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1.5-hour Thames River cruise in Oxford with afternoon tea
- Marvel at Oxford’s green banks, locks and boathouses from the water
- Enjoy a decadent afternoon tea on-board, including finger sandwiches, cakes and cream scones
- Live commentary on-board ensures you don’t miss anything!
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Great introduction to Oxford for first-time visitors
- This small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Please 'check-in' at The Folly restaurant reception.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford River Cruises Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms