Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, OX1 3AS. This is located next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad street.
The tour ends where the boat cruise starts and ends - namely at the Folly Bridge, St Aldates street. From there, it's 20 minutes walk either to our start point or to the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.