- A Shakespeare street theater tour through Oxford, with live shows
- See contemporary, comedic takes on your favorite plays, from Romeo and Juliet to Hamlet
- Discover landmarked Tudor-era buildings along the way as you explore Oxford’s heritage
- Informative, fun-filled tours cater to all ages and levels, from children to Shakespeare scholars
Departure & Return
Meet your wizarding guide wearing either a red lanyard or a Hogwarts gown OUTSIDE the currently empty shop at 15 Broad street, located next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Divinity school is closed on Sep 24, Sep 25, Sep 30, Oct 1, Oct 2, Oct 3...of 2021
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point. If you arrive more than 5 minutes later than the scheduled tour, then you will likely forfeit and lose your booking as it interrupts the guide and other customers, if we are trying to find you after a guide has started and left the meeting point.
- INFO FOR DRIVERS AND PARKING: If you are driving, then please allow extra 30-60 minutes over whatever time you think it will take you to get here. Oxford is NOT car friendly and it is congested roads and hard to find parking spaces....unless you park at the sign posted 'park and rides' on edge of town on any major road into the city and hop on their buses into city centre. The park and ride buses leave every 15 or every 30 minutes and take anything from 10 min to 30 min (depending on traffic) to reach city centre. So if you are going to drive, then please assume you should be aiming to park your car about one hour before your tour starts.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.