20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Staff on ground assistance
Mainland bus/van transfer (Via kalibo or caticlan)
Speedboat transfer from jetty port to cagban port
Access to exclusive jetty port lounge
shuttle transfer from cagban port to any hotel in boracay island
Inclusive of terminal and environmental fees
24/7 Operation hours
Departure & Return
Godofredo P. Ramos Airport, Aklan West Road, Malay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines
Kalibo Airport, Kalibo, Aklan Province Philippines
Boracay, Malay, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boracay Door To Door (shared)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boracay Door To Door (shared)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boracay Door To Door (shared)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boracay Door To Door (shared)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Boracay Door To Door (shared)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportPanay IslandPort Transfers - VisayasBus Services - VisayasAirport & Hotel Transfers - VisayasTransportation Services - VisayasPort Transfers - BoracayBus Services - BoracayAirport & Hotel Transfers - BoracayTransportation Services - BoracayPort Transfers - CebuBus Services - CebuAirport & Hotel Transfers - CebuTransportation Services - CebuCategory