8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch Meal: Unlimited Talaba and Tambak
Half-day Tour of Kalibo with Photo & Souvenir stops
Fleet and Driver
Local Tour Coordinator
Tamilok Demonstration (Wood Worm)
Free pick up and drop off within Kalibo Proper only
Transfer from Boracay to Kalibo (P800 per way inclusive of terminal fees)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Kalibo Proper only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vibrant Kalibo Tour From Boracay Island ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vibrant Kalibo Tour From Boracay Island ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vibrant Kalibo Tour From Boracay Island ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vibrant Kalibo Tour From Boracay Island ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Vibrant Kalibo Tour From Boracay Island
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPanay IslandBus Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayBus Tours - CebuFull-day Tours - CebuCategory