- Wine tasting session in Paris
- Indulge in 6 different high-quality French wines including grands crus and premiers crus
- Expand your knowledge of French wine and learn about different wine-tasting techniques
- Enjoy quality French cheese and charcuterie to accompany the wine
- An expert sommelier will tailor the wine tasting to your preferences
Departure & Return
Ô Chateau - 68 Rue Jean Jacques Rousseau - 75001 Paris
What To Expect
An expert sommelier will introduce you to six different French wines, including several grand crus and premier crus (the next level down from grand cru), as well as other high-quality aged wines. Enjoy a selection of French cheeses and charcuterie to bring out the complex flavors of the wine. Your sommelier will customize the tasting based on your personal wine preferences.
Throughout the experience, you’ll get professional tasting tips and learn about the different winegrowing regions of France. Your sommelier will share the centuries-old hierarchy of the country’s wines and help you understand French wine labels so you can order and buy with confidence. Whether you’re new to wine or an expert oenophile, you’ll leave with a renewed appreciation of the fabulous wines of France.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The number of participants in each wine tasting group varies between 6-25 people.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY O Chateau
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms