- Avoid being swept along by the crowds with the help of an expert Eiffel guide
- Bypass the ticket line and meet your guide near the elevators
- Learn about the tower's engineering and the life of its creator, Gustave Eiffel
- Ascend all the way to the summit with an optional upgrade
Departure & Return
Meet the guide alongside the Eiffel Tower, by South Security Entrance #1 on the Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris. If you face the river, tower should be on your right. Do NOT go through security. We are outside the security entrance. Check in with our staff holding a sign 'ExperienceFirst'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Summit access may be subject to last minute closures according to safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair access is available to 2nd floor. Due to Eiffel Tower restrictions there is no handicap access to the Summit
- IDs showing proof of age required for child/infant ticket purchasers. Eiffel Tower have refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets.
- Luggage may not be permitted by discretion of Eiffel Tower staff
- There could be waiting time to enter the tower, especially during peak periods
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It’s always best to prebook any attraction you don’t want to miss or queue up for hours, however in this case we were starting our tour very early in the morning so the queue wasn’t that long anyway." See review
- "There are restrooms on the second level as well as places to eat and a gift shop." See review
- "You could definitely see the Eiffel Tower without a guide, but if you don't want to wait in long lines, this is the way to go." See review