- Guided walking tour of Paris Opera House
- Skip-the-line tour means no queuing or waiting around
- Private tour: custom-made experience for your family
- Entertaining guide and fun activities for all ages
Departure & Return
Meet your guide by the statue of Charles Garnier 8 Rue Scribe - 75009 Paris. Meet your guide at the stairs of Opera Garnier, your guide will be wearing a blue badge with Universal Tour Guide written on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- As a working theater, access to the Auditorium is sometimes unavailable due to technical of or artistic reasons. Access cannot be guaranteed.
- Because the theater is sill used, the concert hall might be closed to the public. Entry cannot be guaranteed.
- Please provide us the age of each participant.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience