Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour walking tour of Paris’ bohemian neighborhoods: Saint-Germain and the Latin Quarter
- Explore Saint-Germain with a guide, learning about famous ex-residents like Ernest Hemingway
- Enjoy a plate of charcuterie at a wine bar on the banks of the Seine River
- Play a game of Pétanque (lawn bowling) in Place des Vosges, Paris’ oldest square
- Visit an English bookstore in the Latin Quarter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
In front the entrance gates of the Pantheon - Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris. Your tour guide will be holding a Paris Urban Adventures sign.
What To Expect
Stop in at a charming local café and enjoy an assiette de charcuterie — a favorite Parisian lunch featuring an assortment of artisan cheeses, meats and pâtés. Purchase a glass of wine to accompany your meal if you like.
Continue on to the pleasant Place Dauphine — the oldest Square in Paris. Take part in a round of pétanque, a ball game favored throughout France in which opposing teams try to toss metal balls closest to a wooden marker. Think of it as a cross between horseshoe and bocce ball. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine as you learn the rules and techniques from your guide.
Next, stroll through Paris’ Latin Quarter and peruse the titles at the city’s first English bookstore. Your 3.5-hour tour concludes outside the famed Notre Dame Cathedral, where you can continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- The minimum drinking age in France is 18.
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- By joining this tour you help promote tourism diversity as the tour keeps travellers away from the very touristic sites and from the crowds that often damage the local atmosphere.
- During this tour you will have a cheese and charcuterie tasting in Ma Salle à Manger, a place owned by a local and one of the few traditional French restaurants left on the City Island. Despite its location, a few blocks from Notre-Dame, it still serves mainly specialties from southern France to locals.
- During your tour you will pick up some responsible travel tips from your guide, such as where to find fresh water when you need to fill up your bottle, or where to shop in a sustainable manner
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms