- Eiffel Tower admission and Seine River cruise combo
- Visit Paris' most famous landmark with skip-the-line access to the 2nd level and standard entrance to the 3rd level
- Learn about the history of the tower from a guide
- Float along the Seine for views of the city's architecture, bridges, and cultural attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting Point near the Eiffel Tower Address: 41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS Directions: Tour departs from our Agency located at: 41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS Closest Metro Station: Ecole Militaire Metro Line: 8
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Look out at Paris from your bird's-eye vantage point, and hear facts and anecdotes about the Eiffel Tower's history, from its time as a despised monstrosity to the legend it is today. Then you have free time to continue up to the 3rd level to admire the city from the Summit. You can visit the former office of Gustave Eiffel, or perhaps enjoy a drink at the bar (own expense). On your way down, you might want to stop by the 1st-floor immersion gallery, gift shop, or vertigo-inducing glass floor.
When you're back on land, you can use your provided ticket for a 1-hour Seine River cruise, valid for six months from your Eiffel Tower visit. Hop aboard the riverboat, and glide through the heart of Paris for views of its elegant bridges and waterfront landmarks such as Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entry is reserved at a specific time slot. Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen time.
- Latecomers will not be granted entry to the tower or any from of refund even partial.
- Tickets cannot be picked up in advance and alternate meeting points are not possible
- Children under 3 years enter for free with valid ID
- Drinks and knives are not allowed at the Eiffel Tower. Security will ask you to dispose of these
- Luggage cannot be kept at the office; you will be denied entry to the tower without refund if you arrive with luggages
- Items not allowed in the tower include: oversized luggage or bags, climbing or jumping gear (especially bungee jumping and parachutes), publicity materials of any kind, child buggies/strollers that are not foldable, animals, except those required by disabled visitors, glass bottles, drink cans, excessive amount of food or drink
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 3 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Cruise ticket valid for 6 months after Eiffel Tower visit
- Not recommended for persons with walking disabilities
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Please note that Skip The Line access is just to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower only, regular access to the 3rd floor so it will be a line but it is really worth it." See review