Explore our promoted experiences
- Three-star accommodation is included, with the option to upgrade for a fee
- Explore Bhutan with an English-speaking guide
- All meals and mineral water are included
- All transportation is included in the price of the tour
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The rate given is starting from the lowest end (For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivians) as there are no royalties, visa fee and Surcharges applicable for them as per Tourism Council of Bhutan. For other nationalities other than the mentioned one, the Government royalties (Sustainable Development Fund) of USD 65 per person per night is applicable and also the one time Visa Fee of USD40 per person and if travelling in a group of one or two then the additional Government Supplement of USD 40 & USD 30 per person per night is applicable respectively. This is the minimum daily package requirement for visa approval.
- Lean Season (January, February, June, July, August, and December)
- Peak season( March, April, May, September, October, and November)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Best InBound Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.