Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The rate given is starting from the lowest end (For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivians) as there are no royalties, visa fee and Surcharges applicable for them as per Tourism Council of Bhutan. For other nationalities other than the mentioned one, the Government royalties (Sustainable Development Fund) of USD 65 per person per night is applicable and also the one time Visa Fee of USD40 per person and if travelling in a group of one or two then the additional Government Supplement of USD 40 & USD 30 per person per night is applicable respectively. This is the minimum daily package requirement for visa approval. And also the rate provided if for off season(Dec,Jan,Feb,Jun,Jul & Aug); For other months additional USD 50 per night is applicable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Best InBound Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff