5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Bottled mineral water throughout
Cooler box for cold water/beverage in the vehicle
Hot thermos with tea/coffee on the go
Dedicated SUV vehicle with a driver
Government Royalty- goes towards the socio-economic development activities
Laundry and Wifi
International Air fare
Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The travelers can customize their pick up
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Guwahati Airport, New Airport Road, Borjhar, Guwahati, असम 781015, India
- Bagdogra International Airport, Airport Road, Bagdogra, Siliguri, West Bengal 734421, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Swallowtail Tours & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Cultural Sojourn to Bhutan in Peace and Luxury?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Cultural Sojourn to Bhutan in Peace and Luxury?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Cultural Sojourn to Bhutan in Peace and Luxury?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Cultural Sojourn to Bhutan in Peace and Luxury
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParo4WD Tours - ThimphuFood Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingFood Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograFood Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograHiking - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograMarkets - BagdograWalking Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograCategory